Want to work with a company that cares about you as much as the clients?
Oliva is on a mission to improve the emotional wellbeing of millions of people with world-class, employer-funded mental healthcare. By combining a team of professionals with a wide range of evidence based modalities, personalised matching to the right professional, focused one-on-one sessions, and a hassle-free online platform, we can transform both the mental health of team members and collective productivity.
After taking Europe and the UK by storm we’re now looking to offer our care to clients based in the United States!
We would love to work with passionate and talented psychologists who want to help us with our new mission!
Our ideal candidates are people who want to join our movement to reshape mental healthcare—both for clients and psychologists. In order to make this happen, we offer expert supervision, continuous professional development, and above average pay to help you be the best you can be.
By taking this rare opportunity to join an exciting start-up at the beginning of our expansion into the US, you’ll be in a unique position to influence both our therapeutic approach and our company culture. If you love this industry—and you want it to evolve—we'd love to hear from you.
Please note that we hire psychologists in cohorts so although we do try and respond to all applications as soon as possible, there may be a slight delay depending on current demand.
Next cohort intake - January 2023 **limited spaces available**
As a Psychologist at Oliva, you’ll provide high-quality care for the employees of companies that have signed up to Oliva. We’re a fully online platform, so you’ll be delivering care remotely via video call. You’ll also be comfortable embracing Oliva’s technology to assist your practice.
Based on your specialisms and expertise, our matching process will refer employees who need mental health support to you directly—so you can expect a steady stream of new clients without having to worry about marketing yourself. Your focus will be on helping employees achieve their mental health goals by providing top-class therapy and fostering ongoing, trusting relationships with them.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work remotely on your own schedule
- Care for a regular group of clients using evidence-based psychological therapies
- Take advantage of our technology so you can focus on your craft
- Form close working relationships with our clinical team and participate in ongoing professional development.
Diversity & inclusion
We’re fully committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. This isn’t just something that’s incredibly important for us here at Oliva—we also think it’s vital that people can request therapy sessions with someone who shares their background and understands where they’re coming from.
So we’re consciously encouraging applications from a range of ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, sexualities, disabilities, or backgrounds that can be underrepresented in mental healthcare. We hire with fairness and awareness—and we mean it.
- Can work as self-employed.
- Has a PSYPACT license (E.Passport and APIT)
- Is based in a PSYPACT state
- Doctoral degree in psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Based in the home state where you registered for a PSYPACT license.
- Unrestricted license (We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.)
- BC-TMH credential, if required by your state of license.
- You have full malpractice and tail coverage.
- Truly value receiving constructive feedback about your work and feel driven to continuously enhance your clinical practice
- Can give us two professional references i.e. your current supervisor, your line manager.
- Have no problem using modern communication tools (Gmail, calendars, video-conferencing platforms, etc.)
- Can offer a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Bonus points for bilingual / multilingual practitioners and for practitioners who hold multi-state unrestricted licenses.
- Above average pay per session.
- Fully remote work.
- Expert supervision.
- Monthly pay - no waiting for insurance pay-outs.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and collaboration with peers.
- No costs or operational know-how required. We'll take care of all admin so you can focus on what you do best.
- Forward-thinking, human-centric start-up environment.
- Company culture that values self-care and collective problem-solving.