At WiredScore, we’re on a mission to make the world's building smarter, and better connected. Because we believe that everyone should be empowered by technology, wherever they are.
A champion of cutting-edge technology in real estate, WiredScore assesses, certifies, and improves digital connectivity and smart technology in homes and offices on a global scale, ensuring that buildings provide the best-in-class infrastructure that businesses and individuals require to thrive.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Beringea, Fifth Wall, Bessemer Venture Partnersmand has hubs in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, and Singapore. To date, we have empowered over 8 million people in 36 countries. Join us in making the world’s buildings smarter and better connected.
If you are a driven entrepreneur at heart, with business development and relationship building skills, a strong work ethic, and you enjoy the challenge of closing a deal and building a successful business, we would like to meet you.
The position is a unique opportunity to
- Join a high-growth real estate tech company that’s solving problems for both landlords and tenants in an area that is fundamental to all businesses today: technology.
- Contribute materially to the success of the businesses’ expansion alongside a group of talented team members.
- Form relationships with senior decision makers at the UK’s top Developers and Operators, with an initial focus on the PBSA sector.
- Lead B2B client development efforts with real estate companies across the UK & Ireland, with an initial focus on the PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation) sector.
- Efficiently identify prospects, meet with high-level decision makers, communicate the value proposition, and ultimately close deals to grow adoption of the product. This will involve regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Design and help implement sector-specific marketing initiatives by working closely with WiredScore's Marketing team to drive demand for the product.
- Build relationships, work closely with and empower our network of Accredited Professionals to generate leads and scale our capacity to certify buildings across the UK & Ireland..
- Grow awareness of WiredScore by initiating strategic relationships with real estate firms, brokerage agencies, industry organizations, city government, etc.
- Serve as an ongoing advisor for our clients to ensure the properties we work with are best positioned to serve the needs of today’s tenants
Key attributes we’re looking for in a candidate
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years + experience in a direct revenue-generating role, with a preference for a background in real estate.
- Additionally, the best person for the role will be an independent go-getter who can point to a demonstrated history of successful prospecting and deal closing in a B2B capacity.
- This person is both action-oriented and a strategic thinker. They can creatively identify targets, craft the best means to reach those targets, and execute with the perfect mix of efficiency and hard work ethic to get deals over the line.
- Experience working in the PBSA sector is beneficial.
- Experience working within the real estate industry is beneficial
What we offer
- Enhanced parental leave
- Health insurance cover and income protection
- Automatic enrolment into a 4% matched pension scheme with opportunity to increase personal contributions
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas and New Year office closure
- Flexible hybrid working & 1 Work From Anywhere week per quarter
- Remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Monthly internet stipend of $15
- Wellbeing budget of $500
- Annual learning and development budget of $1000
- Annual company retreat
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility Commitments - we are certified as a B Corp!
- Compensation is in the form of a base salary and commission on sales.
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.