Reporting to: Senior Community Manager
Job Purpose: To be the primary point of contact and “go to” for the Community and all member day to day needs, supporting delivery of member engagement and happiness. To support the Senior Community Manager (SCM) and Regional Operations Manager (ROM) in creating an environment where our members can thrive, providing exceptional service to all that use our spaces.
As a Community Manager (CM) you will be the primary point of contact and “go to” for the Community and all members day to day needs. A commitment to providing exceptional service to our community, members and guests is a must. In this role you will work alongside the Senior Community Manager (SCM), Regional Operations Manager (ROM), Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Community Associate (CA) with a focus on nurturing a fun and inspiring environment in which our members can thrive. You will work with the site team and Marketing team to ensure community engagement programmes are delivered and member happiness achieved. As a CM you must be passionate about people, building and maintaining relationships, sales, and operations.
- CM’s need to understand local competitor movements
- Task and deadline orientated roles
- Must be able to conduct well trained viewings and negotiate contracts and proposals
- Financials; support member acquisitions, invoice management, and debt chase protocols.
You will deliver this by (responsibilities/duties):
- Main point of contact for Members enabling you to build a strong community of Members, unlike any other
- Provide a ‘members first’ mentality to meet /exceed service KPIs/standards to deliver member satisfaction (ensure a rapid and suitable response to all member queries and requests) and delivery of the Member Engagement Programme in line with agreed ‘Member Inspiration’ KPI
- Have a full understanding of x+why product (specifically to your site), and its mission and values.
- Responsible for opening/closing (including any security measures) the Front Desk in line with SOPs
- Managing the move in process and onboarding for new members; working with Community Engagement Manager to onboard new members in line with ‘Member Inspiration’ KPI and agreed SOPs
- Work with Community Engagement Manager (and CSM where needed) to deliver x+why’s members engagement programme
- Create and run member socials and open events programme with support from CSM and CA where needed
- Ensure wellbeing initiatives are delivered for members through the use of agreed partners /providers e.g. Sanctus
- Support the Community Engagement Manager in the delivery of the Amplification Studio offering to members
- Deliver commercial events in your building with support from GM and CSM where needed
- Maximise opportunities to connect members with each other.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to grow social media engagement
- Enrol members on to our Mission Lit and Why B programmes
- Undertake local community engagement i.e. local brand outreach to develop a portfolio of discounts and benefits for members
- Responsible for ensuring that members are using and engaging with the members app and portal and is updated to ensure data capture/reporting is accurate
- Ensure the CRM ie Office RnD and Hubspot are up to date to ensure reporting is accurate.
- Managing all member communication including the members newsletter, snapshot, and weekly updates
- Conduct tours /viewings in a timely manner
- Develop an understanding of competitors (their movements) in the local area of your site
- Enrolling members on to x+why’s members portal and encourage member usage of member app and any other associate technology to increase member engagement
- Supporting the GM on delivering external events where necessary
- Ensure security and health and safety information is clearly stated and understood by new members.
- Cover team members’ lunch breaks, sickness and annual leave where required and their duties
- Have a complete understanding of x+why policies, procedures and pledge ensuring members comply
- Confidently conduct co-working and private office viewings
- Draw up proposals and maintain relationships with brokers/direct leads
- Manage leads for your building using HubSpot CRM system
- Generate monthly/ad-hoc invoices
- Maintain budget tracker of your site, ensuring site remains under/at budget
- Manage debt through monthly billing procedures and debt chasing protocols