Gravity Sketch is on a mission to revolutionise the way designers bring their ideas to life! We've developed the first end-to-end 3D design platform that allows teams to carry out work from the early phases of the design process all the way through to hand-off for productionisation.
Our platform helps design teams to create and communicate 3D ideas in the quickest and most intuitive way possible - whether they are globally distributed or in the same geography. The tools we’ve developed are revolutionising the way companies carry out their day to day work, fostering more collaboration and creative outputs whilst significantly reducing a product’s “time to market” making the product development process more sustainable!
The Gravity Sketch platform is accessible across VR, tablet, and web-based applications allowing users to integrate GS seamlessly into their workflow. Cross-discipline teams at companies such as Ford Motor Company and Adidas depend on the platform to collaborate and deliver world-class products both physical and digital. Being highly skilled in the use of Gravity Sketch is important for new hires in industry leaders such as Adidas sitting alongside tools like Adobe’s Photoshop.
- Just closed a $33m Series A round led by Accel and GV, with some exciting angels joining such as Tony Fadell (inventor of the iPod and iPhone), Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman (Thirty Five Ventures), Soleio (famed as the “Like button” designer) and Paul Robson (Adobe’s Head of International)
- We have 4x our revenue and 5x our user base in the last year
- ~1.5 million app downloads (most of which in the last 18 months)
This role will work on our realtime collaboration product, help us to build and evolve our realtime networking engine, and push the limits to the next level. You will work on our current realtime collaboration, understand how it works, what limitations and problems it has, and how to fix and improve those issues. Once you can confidently and autonomously drive, you will lead the future planning, designing and architecting to bring our realtime collaboration to a new level.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Have at least 3 years of experience working on realtime low latency (< 120MS) multi player games or applications.
- Development experience in the following languages: C++/C, C#, Rust
- Strong problem solving skills and background in coding.
- Proven understanding of modern MMO game architecture and development
- Proven understanding of 3rd party network engines.
- Proven track record of hands on development and delivery
- Experience to build a network engine from scratch
- Experience working in AAA realtime MMO games
- Experience working in startups
- Uncapped holidays: The startup world is busy, we encourage taking as much time off as you need to recharge and rest.
- Flexible working: we appreciate that everyone has their optimum setup and things to work around in life. We support remote and hybrid working as well as varying hours.
- £50/ month personal wellbeing budget
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development. You will learn a lot here but there may be more want or need. With this budget, we aim to support you in your career growth.
- Team lunch Wednesdays: out together in person, or virtually with food delivery credit.
- Remote and in person Socials, a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (both maternity and paternity)
- Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- Chance to work at a fast growing start-up changing how the products of the future are designed, and exposure to a transparent startup journey
- Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives and have an opportunity to take your work all the way through to launch.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading design companies
- Transparent insight into the startup journey, plus unparalleled learning if you’re up for the challenge!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, background, and nationality.