Campaigns Lead - Permanent
Location: Bristol or London
Salary: up to £40,000
We’re looking for a talented Campaigns Lead to join our Marketing and Communications team. As our Campaign Lead, you will work closely with all team members to develop and deliver campaigns to support brand awareness, user growth, and retention. This is a hands-on role in a modest team so experience in copywriting and a creative eye will be invaluable.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a big impact on our dynamic tech start-up. This role will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Our ideal candidate has both a flair for creativity and project management skills galore. You’ll need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines with a collaborative approach and be comfortable building relationships with remote colleagues and stakeholders.
As a hybrid team, communication is important which is why this role is best suited to someone who is Bristol or London based to allow for regular office visits.
- Contributing and facilitating team workshops for campaigns ideas
- Coordinating campaigns that support the development and execution of our marketing strategies
- Manage schedules of campaigns tailored to suit the individual needs of our schemes, partners and the business
- Building relationships with external partners to deliver content on time and within budget
- Managing budgets with the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Support clients to ensure the success of their schemes
- Compiling monthly reports demonstrating success and learnings from campaigns
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Supporting the wider marketing team if needed. We are a small team and all step out of our roles to assist each other when required
Skills and experience
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential
- Proven experience managing B2B and B2C campaigns
- Understanding of current marketing trends
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time
- Ability to develop concepts that provoke engagement
- Creative and collaborative approach to work
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a remote team and in-person
- Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or a similar field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
Here at Beryl, we have a clear vision: to build a better world by getting more people in cities moving sustainably.
Our aim is to be the UK's leading micro-mobility company, delivering sustainable, shared schemes to UK communities. As a certified B-Corp micromobility operator, we care about community, safety, the environment, and effective design.
Beryl is growing nationally, and now is an exciting time to join our team.
What we are offering in return
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Beryl Bikes membership
- Online perks and discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Family and friends product discounts
At Beryl, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All candidates will be fairly reviewed for the role without regard to race, religion, sexuality, age, disability, gender identity, nationality, or any other protected status. We particularly welcome people from a BAME background or those who are disabled as they are currently under-represented in our workforce. If you wish to discuss reasonable adjustments for this role please indicate this within your application and we will be in touch with you.
While upholding the Equalities Act we are committed to continuing to improve our workplace culture and environment. We strive to support all staff and maintain an inclusive workplace, we champion and support mental health and well-being activities.
We value employees from diverse backgrounds and family arrangements, and have flexible working policies that support our staff in balancing their personal and work lives.
The following steps will be taken to ensure the application and recruitment process for our Campaigns Lead is as fair as possible, you should expect the following:
- We review all applications in the first 2 stages (Application/Shortlist) anonymously using redacting software.
- We cross-reference all applications against a pre-job-specific requirement matrix.
- Successful candidates will be subject to a 2 stage interview process (phone screening and virtual interview). A standardised question and scoring system will be used during the interview process.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be provided with feedback on the closure of the application process.
Successful candidates will be subject to reference or job-specific background checks after an offer of employment is made.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at HR@beryl.cc