Member Services Senior Supervisor
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Member Services Senior Supervisor.
Your role will primarily be to oversee the daily performance of the MS team in order to meet the department’s target SLAs and to ensure the team have the necessary oversight and capability to do their jobs well. Our MS Team is here for our members 8.00am to 10.00pm, 7 days per week so the need for flexibility in working hours will need to be understood by any successful candidate.
This is a full-time, permanent role working in our Farnborough office: Mon-Fri 11:30am-8:00pm with some flexibility to work different hours as and when needed.
- Supporting the MS Managers to ensure the MS team provides excellent customer service to GoHenry members and that we achieve outstanding results by meeting our department SLAs
- Improving current processes and defining new ones, ensuring best practice is adopted by the team
- Identifying potential issues, gathering evidence and communicating with the relevant stakeholders in the business
- Overseeing the Supervisors in ensuring agent adherence and workload is managed according to member contact volumes across the different channels. Working with the Resource Planner to ensure schedules are in place and changes are made where needed
- Ensure a concise overview is provided to the MS Manager daily, including productivity stats and highlighting any issues and actions taken to date
- Reviewing and managing absence and any return to work meetings required
- Provide feedback to team members regarding performance and productivity including carrying out performance reviews
- Mentoring the supervisor team and giving them direction and support to carry out their jobs well
- Working collaboratively with the Q&T team to deliver a culture of continuous development within the team
- Carrying out regular performance reviews for agents and setting SMART objectives
- Recruitment of agents including clear and detailed evaluation of candidates
- Dealing with any escalated member complaints, ensuring all complaints are captured accurately and managed within our target SLAs
- Keep fully informed of all updates on GoHenry products and services, ensuring the team have the information and understanding they need
- Actively supporting the management team to maintain a happy and motivated team and making GoHenry a great place to work
What we’re looking for
You tick each of our three of our Member Services Senior Supervisor-must-haves:
- Proven experience in supervising a team, preferably (but not necessarily) in a contact centre environment
- Assertive in providing constructive feedback and decision-making, ensuring the business needs are prioritised
- Competent knowledge of computer software to prepare reports and documents
You’ve been where we’re about to go:
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of change, whilst remaining calm in a crisis.
- Someone who has creative ideas and a determination to always improve what they do.
- Someone who cares and is passionate about what they are doing every day.
- Confident with working independently and delivering solutions to issues as they arise.
- An optimistic and approachable person that communicates effectively using diplomacy and sensitivity when needed across all levels of the business.
- Highly organised, and able to set priorities but show flexibility when needed.
As a person, you are a self-starter who is motivated to kick start their own projects, welcomes challenges, seeks feedback from others, asks “how can I help” and then “how can we make this better”, shows perseverance on long-term goals, and generally goes above and beyond in their work.
What we’re offering
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Workplace pension scheme
- 30 days of holiday (including all but 3 public hols).
- Your birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Flu Jab
- Death in service – 4x your annual salary from month 1
- Enhanced maternity leave – 20 weeks full basic pay after 2 years’ service and 26 weeks full basic pay after 3 years’ service
- Paternity leave – 4 weeks full pay after probation
- Westfield Cash Health Plan* (for you and your children)
- £100 pa* towards Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Homeopathy And Chiropractic Treatment can be used as any, one or combination of treatments you or your dependent children
- £100 pa* towards Acupressure, Allergy Testing/Food Intolerance Testing, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki And Sports Massage. Can be used as any, one or a combination of treatments
- For you and you dependent children
- £150 pa* optical fees each
- £375 pa* consultation fees each
- £100 pa* dental fees each
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Mental health platform – Open up
- 5 days annual leave carry over
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below.