Our high-growth digital travel company is seeking a dynamic and strategic Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to lead our efforts in building a world-class sales organisation. As the CCO, you will leverage data analysis and organisational design to drive revenue growth and optimise our revenue streams. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive plan to achieve revenue targets, develop sales efficiency and effectiveness, and create a culture of continuous improvement.
Our ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the constantly evolving digital travel landscape, with a keen eye for industry trends and dynamics. You will have a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences, leveraging your expertise to drive the development of innovative and engaging digital products and solutions.
- Lead and mentor the product, marketing, and sales teams, building a high-performance commercial function that is aligned to the company's overall mission and values. This includes designing and implementing organisational structures and processes to improve commercial efficiency and effectiveness.
- Define and execute commercial processes and metrics to track performance, identify trends, and continuously improve the commercial organisation.
- Monitor and analyse commercial performance metrics to identify areas of improvement and pursue new revenue opportunities and business models to diversify, optimise and create new revenue streams.
- Work across several functions, including product, marketing and finance and technology, to align commercial strategies with customer acquisition and retention efforts, whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Work alongside the tech team to develop and implement a product plan that is aligned with the commercial strategy, leveraging big data insights and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners and stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Represent the company in negotiations with strategic partners, customers, and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth.
- Proven track record of optimising revenue streams, with experience in driving performance through continuous improvement, people and process development, and organisation and training need analysis.
- Deep understanding of digital industry trends and dynamics, with a passion for creating unique customer experiences.
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision.
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively.
- Experience in making decisions based on business metrics.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach. Strong leadership and management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Experience in cross-functional international leadership with culturally diverse teams.
- Unlimited holiday!! (25 days paid + bank holidays)
- Work from home or anywhere in the world (after passing probation)
- Cost price holidays for all staff
- Employee Assistance Programme - wellbeing support for you and your family
- Access to our in-house life coach to assist with personal and professional development
- Company-wide engagement and learning sessions twice a week
- Company pension scheme
- Benefits, discounts and deals through our HR provider
- Structured personal development programme
- Immediate or as soon as possible.
- Location: London preferred or hybrid. Regional location will be considered.