xtonnes is a sustainability and climate tech start-up on a mission to equip businesses to decarbonise with confidence. Our software helps manufacturing, design and construction businesses quantify their emissions and identify decarbonisation opportunities. Backed by Carbon13 and based between London & Bristol, we have a growing list of enterprise and SME clients, and are looking for an Carbon Partner to join our growing team and particularly focus on managing and growing enterprise accounts.
· You are from a client facing role with 4+ years’ experience in customer success, consulting, audit and/ or account management.
· You are passionate about fighting climate change and using data to bring insights.
· You are a proactive problem solver and thrive of continuous improvement.
· You are quick with numbers and data concepts.
· You are a natural communicator, enthusiastic and people person, with strong project management skills.
· You enjoy working with and forming relationships with everyone from CFOs to Heads of Sustainability to data analysts.
· You may have experience in climate data or carbon accounting – if not – you are excited and willing to learn.
· You may have experience with product management.
About the role
An xtonnes Carbon Partner is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of xtonnes’ customers with their journey and experience. The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and key responsibilities include:
· Tracking and driving the progress of customers towards their goals through the xtonnes platform
· Designing and running onboarding for enterprise customers
· Undertaking proprietary data analysis for customers to supplement or enhance their carbon footprint
· Looking for opportunities to up and cross-sell the xtonnes product
· Monitoring customer satisfaction, resolving immediate issues and suggesting and prioritising proposed improvements
· Providing enterprise customers with extra support on target setting, action planning and data improvement strategies.
· £50,000 - £60,000 pa salary
· £1,000 personal development budget
· Extended remote working – work anywhere for up to 10 working days per year
· Hybrid working with 2 days a week in our East London office