You will be part of a team that owns the end to end processing of product data showing live on the online shop. You will work on Microservices Architecture & will be developing software as a full stack engineer. Your goal will be to design highly scalable, reliable software and ensure continuous improvement in development processes. Engineering excellence should be core to you with a special focus on monitoring/alerting/logging. You will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, and partners to develop new features. You should be data-driven and love taking ownership.
- Develop state of the art Microservices to cater to business needs
- Integrate new features to front end applications
- Write unit and integration tests
- Take ownership of end to end modules & continue to make improvements
- Adopt the best practices, clean architecture & solid principles.
- Demo development efforts to the stakeholders
- Bring in or suggest best practices for the team
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experienced with NodeJS on building large scale applications & micro-services (at least 3 years)
- Experienced with React, NodeJS, HTML, CSS (2+ years)
- Experienced with SQL databases like MySQL and NoSQL data stores like MongoDB.
- Experienced in distributed or cloud-based environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong advocate/follower of Agile development
- Analytical and a problem-solver
- Able to take ownership and self-driven
- Great team player, humble and real
- Good communicator in English
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with Typescript
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as symfony/laravel
- Hands on experience with NodeJS based frameworks such as ExpressJS/Next.js
- Experience with event driven architectures & domain driven design