We are looking for a talented Midweight Digital Designer to join our bustling Creative team, that sits within our central Marketing function. We are looking for someone who will implement and ensure accurate daily delivery of design projects in our digital space, specifically within email. You will have a portfolio that demonstrates experience within email but also craft versatility and design flair in wider digital and some print elements across a range of platforms, with imagination and style. You will be involved in diverse projects across all digital touch points and brand communications and will help us elevate our design to be premium whilst at the same time sustaining the authentic Trinny London tone.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Follow a project from inception to completion and support as required. This is mostly within email design but could also include social media, editorial, ecommerce, along with artworking and reworking pre-existing digital assets to support the wider teams
- Ensure all work is consistent and accurate, managing design templates
- Design BAU and launch assets for various channels across Trinny London platforms
- Present solutions to briefs that support the brand strategy, both commercially and creatively
- Collaborate with the Video Production team to provide graphics
- Follow brand guidelines and ensure assets are consistent across all platforms
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
- Support junior members of the team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest digital design trends and techniques
The essential skills and experience required to succeed in this role are:
- Strong Junior/Midweight experience designing for beauty, fashion and/or retail brands (in-house or agency)
- Strong typography skills and experience designing for D2C platforms
- Excellent technical background, working across all print and digital channels
- Experience and interest in graphic design, retouching, animation and video editing
- Creative with the ability to own projects from the initial concept stage to delivery
- Strong understanding of how research and data impact design strategies
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask to manage several projects simultaneously
- Highly collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Startup experience is a bonus
- Enjoys partnering with other teams to use design to solve business problems
We always love to hear from anybody interested in the Trinny London team! Although we are looking for the essential skills listed above for this role, we’re always keen to hear from ambitious individuals looking for their next challenge.
We want to provide our customers with the tools and confidence to be their best, and we do this for our team too through our benefits:
- Flexible working with core working hours
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days in our amazing office, which it’s fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday (we're also partial to a handful of spontaneous and well-earned Wellbeing Days throughout the year, as well as Summer Fridays)
- Welcome to Trinny London Starter Stack and swag
- Company discount for yourself, your friends, and family
- Vitality health scheme, EAP and Medicash
- Employee share scheme
- An annual personal training and development budget
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- T-Parties = many office socials as well as summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity within our customers, our products, and within the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and giving everyone a chance to be the best versions of themselves.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across the company and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.