Glean are looking for an experienced B2C digital marketer with a growth mindset to take our team to the next level! This role is available either as a temporary or permanent position.
Ideally you’ll have 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with skills in CRM & marketing automation, conversion rate optimisation, managing PPC campaigns, technical SEO and have experience in a startup, scaleup, or B2C environment.
However, what matters most is your mindset. Does the following sound like you?
- You’re obsessed with innovation and optimisation. You have a healthy attitude towards failure and aren’t afraid to try new things to find the one idea that works.
- You take the lead. You’re not looking for close direction, instead you want clear objectives that you can drive autonomously. You welcome accountability for results.
- You love learning. You’re passionate about what you do and want to get better at it every day. You enjoy progressing as part of a team.
You’ll bring your own skills to this role, and we’ll ensure you can bring your experience to support our growth.
The exact day to day of your job will evolve with the role, but we know that your expertise will be most valuable in these ways:
- Manage our email automation campaigns across a number of segments, ensuring the right messages are presented to the right people at the right time.
- Use our CRM (Hubspot) to plan nurture campaigns, setting clear goals, strategy, and tactics. Manage and report on key email metrics.
- Turn messaging into compelling copy that increases conversions.
- Prioritise email and data health in all campaigns.
- Carry out tests and experiments to help optimise our comms. Constantly be looking for opportunities to improve how we use email marketing to drive leads.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Ensure that the Glean marketing machine is working effectively and efficiently.
- Obsess over improving conversion rates in campaigns.
- Constantly run experiments on the website to improve conversion rates and improve the customer journey.
- Understand how we can make the most of our CRM to improve funnel velocity.
Advertising & PPC
Take our growth to the next level by targeting key personas across platforms to drive awareness and interest.
- Deliver always-on advertising campaigns.
- Manage budgets for promotional campaigns.
- Constantly test messaging and designs to optimise campaigns.
- Source opportunities to advertise with external organisations to align Glean with brands our prospects trust.
🙋 About You
- Experienced in managing email automation campaigns.
- Confident running UX & CRO experiments on websites.
- A confident copywriter who can turn messaging into compelling copy.
- Obsessed with learning - always wanting to up skill and invest in your development.
- Knowledgeable in PPC and advertising.
- Experienced in B2C marketing.
It would be lovely if:
- You have experience with an EdTech brand and understand the complexities of the Education market.
- You have experience with Hubspot CRM.
- You have experience in a startup or scaleup environment.
- You have experience of B2B marketing.
💰Salary and Benefits
- £30,000-£37,000 depending on experience (per annum)
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted days at Christmas
- Generous individual learning and training allowance
- Truly flexible hours to suit when you work best
- Full home working set up and beautiful collaborative office space
- Nomad working policy with family travel insurance
- Enhanced 26 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity (fully paid)
- Health cash plan (from glasses to massages)
- 6% employer pension contribution
Glean empowers learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge in an age of information overload. Our inclusive learning technology is used by 100,000s of students to gain 21st century learning skills with a proven note taking process. We aim to reduce waste by helping learners to get more value from working with spoken language.
Our mission is to challenge how the world thinks about learning so that it’s more accessible, productive, and purposeful for all learners. Join our values-driven and growing team if you’re excited by our goal to change a million lives for the better.