We need a strategist who listens, collaborates, and communicates. Someone who recognises the company's vision, sees value in our values and is there to fight for Karma Kitchen alongside our founding team. We are looking for someone with a background in planning (advertising) who knows how to build an excellent deck and engage stakeholders.
Finally, you'll be walking into a culture of mainly women led, jelly bean desks and jungle style plant filled office. We are an inclusive team and we believe that cognitive diversity is essential in good decision and execution.
Karma Kitchen is building hundreds of kitchens for thousands of businesses across Europe in the next 5 years. We are market leaders, known for our quality infrastructure and amazing service. We are fully focussed on the needs of our businesses, helping them scale and diversify in the face of a changing economic landscape.
- Planning: coordinate our planning process, as well as regular re-forecasting, and direct the underlying drivers of performance to help improve the top and bottom line.
- Marketing Strategy: Help drive marketing and communications strategy to engage customers and stakeholders
- Analysis: provide proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making, which can be translated into plans for the team
- Commercial strategy: Help drive business profitability
- Execution: Be able to deliver the changes and ideas on your agenda
- 3+ years of experience as a planner or a strategist.
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people.
- Creativity and imagination.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time, identifying specific business needs for each one.
- Shrewd common sense and commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and listening skills when dealing with stakeholders, clients and colleagues
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable working with powerpoint and creating interesting and engaging materials
- The ability to think strategically
- Numeracy skills and strong excel skills.
- The ability to work with a range of market and research information
- excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.