An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Account Manager / Customer Service Executive to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Healthcare Tech specialists based in Central Glasgow.
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced customer account manager, however previous experience is certainly not essential as we will provide full training for candidates that can demonstrate great customer service and a desire to supply a first class service to the service users.
Here at Florence we’re about to take the next step in our ambitious expansion and will be looking to more than double in size and become an International business operating across 3 continents over the next 18 month / 2 year.
With such exciting plans, we’re adding extra Customer Service Executives / Account Manager to our team who’s ambition and drive match that of the business and the board.
Florence is building the technology to power the health and social care workforce. From first revenue in 2017, we have grown to a team over 90 people across the UK. Our goal is to become a category defining tech company that empowers the entire health and social care workforce across the UK and internationally.
Our core product at Florence, Florence Flex, is a marketplace that connects care providers to nurses and care workers looking for flexible shifts. This product has an annual turnover of £80m and is used by more than 1,000 care providers across the UK.
As a CSE you will take ownership over the day-to-day support of customers in your geographical area, task will include:
- Build relationships with care homes or other care settings and clients in order to maximise shift numbers in your region
- Support in identifying opportunities for workers within your region as well as ensuring that clients' needs are fulfilled with adequate staffing numbers and excellent customer service
- Support remote onboarding team and all hubs in onboarding of workers in regions where we have unfilled shifts
- Consistently work towards maximising shift numbers in your region
- Support the Regional Manager with increasing shift numbers to achieve budget
- Engage with active clients, whilst also focusing on re-engaging with churned clients and workers
- Out of hours on call will be required and rota will be provided
- Attend to all general enquiries received via email, telephone and our live chat
- Consistently reach and exceed monthly KPIs set by your line manager
- Be an expert in your marketplace and contribute to business plans and growth strategies
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and reaching business targets
- Identify Sales opportunities and act on these opportunities
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals
- IT literate
- Previous customer engagement experience
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop
- Team player
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + 8 Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings
Equal opportunities at FlorenceWe promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer competitive salaries within a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.