Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
Having closed our Series B funding in April 2021, and looking ahead to our Series C, we're excited about the next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world. We’re a fast-growing team with over 190 Unminders across London, Sydney and New York and would love for you to join us as our new Enterprise Account Executive.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as an Enterprise Account Executive.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
At Unmind we believe in “Uniting Behind Uniqueness” based on the belief that humans are endlessly unique and their opportunities are equally important. In order to fulfil our mission, we want our team to represent the diversity of our users which is why we’re committed to building an inclusive workplace where we encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We want to foster a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, neurodiversity, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If there are any adjustments we can make that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply or email us at email@example.com.
The Role – Enterprise Account Executive
We want to change the world – and we need a team of A players to help us do it – which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Enterprise Account Executive in New York to ensure that we’re cultivating a pipeline of incredible and progressive organisations that are looking to proactively support the mental health of their workforce.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and winning new opportunities with some of the largest and best known global brands, enabling us to deliver on our mission; to deliver measurable change for 1,200 companies around the world by 2026.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Source & Qualify: We’re still a relatively small sales team with an enormous TAM to go after. You will be tasked with sourcing and qualifying a strong pipeline that will help you crush your quota. This is an outbound role where you are fully accountable for your own pipeline, but you will have the assistance of an SDR and the partnership of a world class marketing and partnership team.
- Direct: You will need to carefully guide your prospects through our sales process bringing in the right stakeholders from both sides and identifying and mitigating risks at all times.
- Close: Ultimately, the role is to close new business opportunities. You will have accountability for your targets and have the full support and resources of the Unmind team to ensure you succeed.
- Lead: Being on the frontline requires you to lead internally and externally. Externally you will lead your prospects through the buying process utilising the challenger sale. Internally you will be responsible for coaching and supporting your SDR.
- Collaborate: Create close working relationships with people across the business, with a particular focus on our sales development, marketing, partnerships and account management teams.
- Optimise: Take ownership of both maintaining and optimising our sales processes and tech stack.
We encourage you to remove education from your CV upon application as qualifications are not a driving factor in our decision making and we are committed to tackling educational inequality. We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for this position:
We're looking for people who:
- A great track record of attainment in senior sales role(s) within a B2B software environment, with at least 5 years closing experience in a competitive environment.
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting and the self sourcing of pipeline.
- Proven ability to manage a large scale sales pipeline, identifying and closing software deals of at least $200,000 in annual contract value and up.
- Insatiable curiosity; you will need to know every nook and cranny of our sales and marketing landscape, our value proposition and the competitor landscape.
- Articulate communicator, both verbal and written– with the confidence to challenge the status quo internally and objection handle externally.
- Track record of multithreaded selling where you demonstrate the ability to forge and build relationships at a senior level - crossing multiple roles and sectors.
- Confident and authoritative, but never perceived as arrogant.
- Experience in commanding an audience as small as one, but as large as 40+, both in person and over video conference
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
We believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here: tinyurl.com/bd8xsnrj