Unmind is the leading workplace wellbeing platform, on a mission to create mentally healthy workplaces where employees can flourish.
Grounded in science and built for enterprise, we drive people-first performance at some of the world’s biggest brands, including Uber, Major League Baseball, NHS, Disney, Standard Chartered, Mediacom and British Airways.
Our services support the whole organisation with data-driven performance insights for leaders, training for managers, wellbeing tools for all employees, as well as access to a global network of accredited mental health practitioners.
Our internal standards are as high as those of our clients. We’re an ambitious VC backed software business on the exhilarating 10-100M phase of our growth journey. It’s hard and rewarding work and we’re determined to be our very best case study along the way.
Unmind believe high performance will hinge on the powerful harmony between our relentless drive for results and creating an environment that elevates our people's wellbeing. This wouldn’t be possible without a dedication to our core values:
- Be Human
- Grow Your Mind
- Innovate at Speed
- Inspire & Impact
To learn more about what these values mean to us, follow this link.
Our DEI commitment
We strive to build a workplace that celebrates our differences, where every Unminder feels included, equal, seen and heard. This is true regardless of your age, race, gender identity, religion or belief, marital or parental status, disability, neurodiversity, or sexual orientation.
We’re proud of our culture, but not smug. So if there’s anything we can do to make the hiring process more accessible, just let us know when you apply, or email email@example.com.
The Role – Enterprise Account Executive
We are changing the world – and we need a team of high performers to help us achieve this – which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Enterprise Account Executive in London to ensure that we’re cultivating a pipeline of incredible and progressive organisations that are looking to proactively support the mental health of their workforce.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and winning new opportunities with some of the largest and best known global brands, enabling us to deliver on our mission; to deliver measurable change for 1,200 companies around the world by 2026.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Source & Qualify: We’re still a relatively small sales team with an enormous TAM to go after. You will be tasked with sourcing and qualifying a strong pipeline that will help you crush your quota. This is an outbound role where you are fully accountable for your own pipeline, but you will have the assistance of an SDR and the partnership of a world class marketing and partnership team.
- Direct: You will need to carefully guide your prospects through our sales process bringing in the right stakeholders from both sides and identifying and mitigating risks at all times.
- Close: Ultimately, the role is to close new business opportunities. You will have accountability for your targets and have the full support and resources of the Unmind team to ensure you succeed.
- Lead: Being on the frontline requires you to lead internally and externally. Externally you will lead your prospects through the buying process utilising the challenger sale. Internally you will be responsible for coaching and supporting your SDR.
- Collaborate: Create close working relationships with people across the business, with a particular focus on our sales development, marketing, partnerships and account management teams.
- Optimise: Take ownership of both maintaining and optimising our sales processes and tech stack.
We encourage you to remove education from your CV upon application as qualifications are not a driving factor in our decision making and we are committed to tackling educational inequality. We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for this position:
- Great track record of attainment in senior sales role(s) within a B2B software environment (ideally selling HR software).
- 5+ years closing experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial competitive SAAS environment.
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting and the self sourcing of pipeline.
- Experience using a sales methodology/framework such as MEDDPICC or Value Selling to manage large scale sales pipeline, identify and close software deals of at least £250k+ ACV with the mindset of closing bigger deals and the entire platform.
- Track record of multithreaded selling where you demonstrate the ability to forge and build relationships at CxO level - crossing multiple roles and sectors.
- Insatiable curiosity; you will need to know every nook and cranny of our sales and marketing landscape, our value proposition and the competitor landscape.
- Articulate communicator, both verbal and written– with the confidence to challenge the status quo internally and objection handle externally.
- Confident and authoritative, but never perceived as arrogant.
- Experience in commanding an audience as small as one, but as large as 40+, both in person and over video conference
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Mission driven; passionate about Unmind's mission.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full list of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- Generous gender neutral parental leave
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and 2 celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays and 3pm finishes on Fridays June-August
- Hybrid working from dog-friendly Central London office (1 team day a week)
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Financial wellbeing support via Bippit
- Access to the Unmind platform, including Talk - book free, unlimited sessions with a therapist or coach